Thursday, March 19, 2009

Apology REJECTED

Sorry folks, but I've indefinitely postponed the Nathan's v. Vienna Throwdown.  I eventually did eat all those dogs (frankfurters for all you smart asses, although you can't put eating a canine past a Filipino), but for a few reasons I thought it best to just leave this one out:

1) I decided each Fred had his respective Ginger Rogers--Nathan's parlayed the kraut while Vienna could run a marathon in the garden;

2) I ate so many hot dogs by myself that I may need an emergency colon cleanse, assuming those exist--if they don't, they should for this very reason; and

3) They're fucking hot dogs, so who really gives a damn. 

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but believe you me it wasn't.  

In the meantime, stay tuned for some rapid fire blogging (relatively speaking).  I've hit a lot of new places in the past few weeks so I have some catching up to do, but I'm feeling inspired after realizing that my brother's photog career is T-minus 10 to liftoff.  Can't have the little bro show me up, although I am seriously considering the Ashlee Simpson route to fame--a leapfrog maneuver, if you will...

...or maybe I'll  just end up being the Tito to his Michael.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment